Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Look Website Up!

Whew! Well, that was kind of hectic, but things seem straightened out form this end now. After uploading all the contents to the hosting site, it quickly became apparent that almost NO images would load. Stupid me for trying to get things done before heading to work this morning. So if anyone went to the website between about 7am and 7pm PST today, I apologize for the weird patchwork of working and non-working images/links/content! It turns out that the majority of the "/" symbols in my directory call-ups were actually "\", so nothing was being called up. Embarassing.

Anyways, that is all sorted out, and now everything should be working smoothly (if you're using Firefox). If you are using Explorer and notice any funky glitches, PLEASE let me know! Better yet, if you happen to know html and know how to optimize what I've slapped together, I'd be forever grateful for any help!! :)

So, without any further ado, I present to you, the brand spanking new Adventure Apes website!

If you check it out, be sure to let me know what you think. I'll be adding/updating/improving things on a regular basis, so any feedback would be awesome. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment